NaijaStore.Net

Shoppers Board

Welcome!
Shopping News - Deals - Reviews - Quotes..

Sub-Forum ► General Board:
Feel free to share your updates, discuss latest trends & happenings..
»Create your own Group.. *[Forum Rules]

"I don't like shopping with other people. I insist on doing it alone because it's the only activity that truly centers me. I find it meditative and personal.."...

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •

"He who hasn't a penny sees bargains everywhere." — Chinese Proverb..

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •

"Don't open a shop unless you like to smile." - Chinese Proverb..

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •

Who is currently the world's richest tech person?...

in Shopping News
by Admin •
Forbes' Report — The richest person in tech, who is also the richest person in the world, is Amazon founder Jeff Bezos . An impressive 59% rise in the stock price of Amazon over the past 12 months pushed Bezos to new heights, making him the only centi-billionaire in existence, with ...read more

Amazon planning to launch grocery delivery service in France..

in Shopping News
by Admin •
Reuters' Report — U.S. e-commerce giant Amazon (AMZN.O) aims to launch its grocery delivery service in France as part of global ambitions to expand in food retail, though the move is not imminent, its general manager for France said in a newspaper interview. The Amazon logo is seen at the Y...read more
by Admin •

Amazon Acquires US DoorBell Ring Company..

in Shopping News
by Admin •
BBC's Report — Amazon has bought a US firm that makes high-tech doorbells in a move expected to help the online retailer improve how it delivers parcels. Ring makes doorbells that record live videos of customers' doorsteps, then sends the videos to their smartphones. The doorbell could he...read more

Samsung Unveils New Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus..

in Shopping News
by Admin •
The new Samsung Galaxy S9 pair comes with a new camera system — Features a mechanically adjustable aperture which can switch between a very bright f/1.5 to a smaller f/2.4 depending on exposure conditions.. — Equipped with a new intelligent smart scan technology that combines face recognit...read more

"..I don't buy products, I buy solutions to my problems.." — Anonymous..

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •

Microsoft signs agreement with Xiaomi on cloud computing, AI and hardware..

in Shopping News
by Admin •
Xiaomi and Microsoft have signed a Strategic Framework Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to work more closely in the areas of cloud computing, AI (including Microsoft's Cortana business) and hardware as reported by Techcrunch To date, Xiaomi has largely focused its mobile phone strategy in A...read more

Apple Working on New Version of Wireless AirPods Headphones

in Shopping News
by Admin •
BloomBerg's Report — Apple Inc., seeking to bolster its wearables business, is working on upgrades to its wireless AirPods headphones, according to people familiar with the matter. Like with its mobile devices -- the iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch -- Apple intends to frequently update the Ai...read more

"So I went grocery shopping and bought some things my siblings and I used to fight over in the pantry.. when I go to eat it today it just doesn't taste the same. Why are things always better when you gotta fight for it lol" - Jordyn Woods..

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •

Amazon Plans to Launch Delivery Service that will Compete with FedEx and UPS..

in Shopping News
by Admin •
According to Wall Street Journal's report, Amazon.com Inc. is preparing to launch a delivery service for businesses, positioning it to directly compete with United Parcel Service Inc. and FedEx Corp. Dubbed “Shipping with Amazon,” or SWA, the new service will entail the tech giant picking up p...read more

"Your character can either mar or promote your market.." - Anonymous...

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •

Zinox Tech Group Takes Ownership of Nigeria's E-Commerce Giant, Konga and Its Subsidiaries..

in Shopping News
by Admin •
Zinox Technology Group has taken over Nigeria's e-Commerce firm Konga after many months of talks with major investors.. The takeover includes Konga.com, Nigeria's biggest online mall; KongaPay, a mobile money platform with over hundred thousand subscribers and a KOS-Express, a tech-driven ...read more
1 ... 3456789 ... 18

© 2018 About Us - Shoppers Board - Rules - Contact
Forum Powered By Nabble