NaijaStore.Net

Shoppers Board

Welcome!
Online Forum for Shoppers
NewsDealsQuotes

Sub-Forum ► General Board:
Feel free to share your updates, discuss latest trends & happenings..
»Create your own Group.. *[Forum Rules]

Despite sanctions, North Korea continues to buy electronics from China..

in Shopping News
by SB •
According to NK's report, North Korean interest in Chinese consumer electronics remained high in September, despite continuing downward pressure on the country's earnings from foreign trade, recent trade figures show. Trade data released by China's General Administration of Customs shows the DPR...read more

"Great numbers on Stocks and the Economy. If we get Tax Cuts and Reform, we'll really see some great results!.." — Donald J. Trump...

in Shopping Quotes
by SB •

"..I love Christmas shopping. Nothing beats the feeling of spoiling people you love..." — Krystlin...

in Shopping Quotes
by SB •
by SB •

"..The world is a market place.. We all buy and sell..." — Anonymous..

in Shopping Quotes
by SB •

"..Shopping is very important. It is relieving and, I like everything that gives me pleasure.." — Anonymous..

in Shopping Quotes
by SB •

"Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and remove one accessory.." —Coco Chanel..

in Shopping Quotes
by SB •

"I am hungry.. But I rather use that money on shopping for new pair of shoes.. Hmm.." — Anonymous..

in Shopping Quotes
by SB •

"..Shopping is really complicated if you are a girl.." — Helen Salter..

in Shopping Quotes
by SB •

"Women usually love what they buy, yet hate two-thirds of what is in their closets.." — Mignon McLaughlin..

in Shopping Quotes
by SB •

"Shopping is not my hobby.. But my wife made me fall in love with the grocery store..." — Anonymous..

in Shopping Quotes
by SB •

"Don't let the worst people get the best of you. Save it for the best people instead.." — Doe Zantamata..

in Shopping Quotes
by SB •

"On the one hand, shopping is dependable: You can do it alone, if you lose your heart to something that is wrong for you, you can return it; it's instant gratification and yet something you buy may well last for years.." — Judith Krantz..

in Shopping Quotes
by SB •

"Shopping is better than sex. If you're not satisfied after shopping you can make an exchange for something you really like.." — Adrienne Gusoff..

in Shopping Quotes
by SB •

Viacom's earnings beat estimates despite decline in affiliate revenue

in Shopping News
by SB •
According to Reuters' report, Viacom Inc announced mixed quarterly results Thursday as higher-than-expected revenue in its film unit and improved domestic ad sales offset lower revenue from U.S. cable TV operators and online distributors.. ..[Reuters] — Viacom beats revenue estimates despite dis...read more
1 ... 13141516171819

© 2018 About Us - Shoppers Board - Rules - Contact
Forum Powered By Nabble