Shoppers Board

Forum.NaijaStore.Net
Welcome!
Shopping News - Deals - Reviews - Quotes..

Sub-Forum ► General Board:
Feel free to share your updates, discuss latest trends & happenings.. »Create your own Group.. *Note→[Forum Rules]

"I am hungry.. But I rather use that money on shopping for new pair of shoes.. Hmm.." — Anonymous..

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •

"..Shopping is really complicated if you are a girl.." — Helen Salter..

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •

"Women usually love what they buy, yet hate two-thirds of what is in their closets.." — Mignon McLaughlin..

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •

"Shopping is not my hobby.. But my wife made me fall in love with the grocery store..." — Anonymous..

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •

"Don't let the worst people get the best of you. Save it for the best people instead.." — Doe Zantamata..

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •

"On the one hand, shopping is dependable: You can do it alone, if you lose your heart to something that is wrong for you, you can return it; it's instant gratification and yet something you buy may well last for years.." — Judith Krantz..

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •

"Shopping is better than sex. If you're not satisfied after shopping you can make an exchange for something you really like.." — Adrienne Gusoff..

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •

Viacom's earnings beat estimates despite decline in affiliate revenue

in Shopping News
by Admin •
According to Reuters' report, Viacom Inc announced mixed quarterly results Thursday as higher-than-expected revenue in its film unit and improved domestic ad sales offset lower revenue from U.S. cable TV operators and online distributors.. ..[Reuters] — Viacom beats revenue estimates despite dis...read more

10-Day Amazon UK Black Friday Sales ~ 17th to 26th November

in Shopping Deals
by Admin •
The Amazon Uk Black Friday Deals Store opens from 00:00 on Friday the 17th November until 23:59 on Sunday the 26th.. There will be various 'Deals of the Day' daily throughout the period, ranging from Amazon devices, electronics, and pet supplies to kitchen and home and garden items.. More s...read more

Holiday shoppers hunted by cyber scams and fake shopping websites

in Shopping News
by Admin •
According to report, Two in five U.S. consumers have fallen victim to an online phishing attack, according to a 2017 Cyber Monday Phishing Survey by DomainTools.. Cyber Monday is officially the Monday after Thanksgiving. But many holiday shoppers hunt for deals via their smartphones and laptops ...read more

"Window shopping for a whole year without eventually buying anything could be likened to someone who is drunk pretending to be hungry.." — Anonymous Quote..

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •
by Admin •
by Admin •

"The world is a shopping mall.. People buy and sell.." — Anonymous..

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •

"Sale Price – What something costs when it is priced only slightly above what it is worth; also what something is priced at the day after we bought it at a higher price.." — Richard E. Turner..

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •
1 ... 12131415161718

© 2018 About Us - Forum - Rules - Contact