NaijaStore.Net

Shoppers Board

Welcome!
Online Forum for Shoppers
NewsDealsQuotes

Sub-Forum ► General Board:
Feel free to share your updates, discuss latest trends & happenings..
»Create your own Group.. *[Forum Rules]

Apple's iPhone X assembled by illegal student labour - Financial Times

in Shopping News
by SB •
According to report, Apple Inc.'s main supplier in Asia has been employing high-school students working illegal overtime to assemble the iPhone X in an effort to catch up with demand after facing production delays, the Financial Times reported, citing several teenagers involved... [Bloomberg] — ...read more

" Style Strategy is about shopping smart, staying chic and making it all last. It's about showing women how to shop for value without compromising style.." — Nina Garcia..

in Shopping Quotes
by SB •

"..A consumer is a shopper who is sore about something.." — Harold Coffin...

in Shopping Quotes
by SB •

"..Win or lose, we go shopping after the election.." — Imelda Marcos...

in Shopping Quotes
by SB •

"..Never go out shopping with any of your debtors.." — Anonymous...

in Shopping Quotes
by SB •

"I love shopping; I'm a jeans and a T-shirt kind of girl, but I go classy when I dress up - with a little bit of sexy.." — Adrianne Palicki..

in Shopping Quotes
by SB •

"..If your wife is angry with you, take her out on a shopping spree.." — Anonymous...

in Shopping Quotes
by SB •

United States Justice Department sues AT&T, Time Warner over potential merger

in Shopping News
by SB •
According to MarketWatch's report, The Justice Department sued to block AT&T Inc. from taking over Time Warner Inc. on Monday, a sweeping challenge to a deal it says would give one company too much control in a rapidly evolving media... ..[MarketWatch] — The Wall Street Journal: Justice De...read more

"The Internet has transformed many parts of our daily lives, touching everything from how we find information to how we go shopping, get directions, and even stay in touch with friends and family.." — Dean Ornish...

in Shopping Quotes
by SB •

Pay at your DoorStep Same-Day Fresh Grocery Delivery

in Shopping Deals
by SB •
Shopping for groceries now made easy for Nigerians. All you need to do is simply compile a list of all that you want, place an order from the comfort of your room or home and all will be delivered promptly to your door step.. You need not worry or stress yourself about searching or goin...read more

Tesla reveals all-new fastest-accelerating car and semi-truck

in Shopping News
by SB •
According to CNN's report, Tesla revealed an all-new version of its Roadster sports car that can go from a stop to 60 miles an hour in 1.9 seconds, a figure that would make it the fastest-accelerating production car ever.. That was after Tesla unveiled its new semi-truck, which CEO Elon Musk s...read more

Samsung Electronic Sales likely to surpass Intel..

in Shopping News
by SB •
According to the data compiled by industry tracker IC Insights, Samsung will likely post sales of US$65.6 billion in the chip segment to account for 15 percent of the global market. Intel, on the other hand, is anticipated to rake in $61 billion and take up 13.9 percent of all sales worldw...read more

"..Shopping platforms and malls are now my playing grounds and hobby fields.." — Anonymous...

in Shopping Quotes
by SB •

"I do my grocery food shopping when I am not hungry.." — Anonymous...

in Shopping Quotes
by SB •

"Always have the knowledge and insight about what you are shopping.. Beware of counterfeits.." — Anonymous..

in Shopping Quotes
by SB •
1 ... 1213141516171819

© 2018 About Us - Shoppers Board - Rules - Contact
Forum Powered By Nabble