NaijaStore.Net

Shoppers Board

Welcome!
Shopping News - Deals - Reviews - Quotes..

Sub-Forum ► General Board:
Feel free to share your updates, discuss latest trends & happenings..
»Create your own Group.. *[Forum Rules]

"My new year has begone on a good note.. 'm on a shopping spree.." — Anonymous..

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •

#Amazon to expand advertising efforts on search and video products..

in Shopping News
by Admin •
Amazon has been quietly experimenting with various advertising products across its portfolio and off its website, according to interviews with half a dozen ad buyers and technology partners. And it's getting ready to make waves in 2018. Most of the conversations are focusing on new ad opportuni...read more

Pres. #Trump targets #Amazon in call for postal service to hike prices

in Shopping News
by Admin •
The U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday targeted online retailer Amazon (AMZN.O) in a call for the country's postal service to raise prices of shipments in order to recoup costs.. ..[Reuters] — Trump targets Amazon in call for postal service to hike prices.. → [Full Article] ...read more

Guard Against Identity Theft — Protect Yourself and Family..

in Shopping Deals
by Admin •
The fastest growing crime in the United States is identity theft. It affects as many as one out of 10 U.S. consumers and costs businesses and individuals billions of dollars every year.. In fact, more than 20 people become victims of identity theft every minute of every day in the United St...read more

"..My year-end shopping ended on a good note after Santa paid me a visit.." — Anonymous..

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •
by Admin •

Company issues recall of apples infected by listeria from grocery stores..

in Shopping News
by Admin •
Grocery chain Aldi has issued a recall for some types of Jack Brown Produce apples due to possible listeria.. The company said in a statement that the potentially affected apples have been removed from stores.. ..[CBS News] — Aldi issues recall of apples from grocery stores over listeria fears...read more

Online Shopping Sites Becoming Mobile Shopping Apps

in Shopping News
by Admin •
According to a report, the number of smartphone users is expected to increase from 2.32 billion this year to 2.87 billion by 2020.. People who prefer to shop online do that because it is convenient, which is why they will consider which device better suits their needs.. A look at the ...read more

"I went out shopping to buy a dress but I saw a bag, so I bought shoes" — Anonymous..

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •

Scientists advice shoppers to stop binning sprouted potatoes..

in Shopping News
by Admin •
UK grocery shoppers wastes £230 million worth of potatoes every year, which equates to about 730,000 tonnes. To help prevent such waste, food scientists at the University of Lincoln conducted an experiment to find out if certain varieties of potato are more susceptible to sprouting than ...read more

Kroger and Walmart lure shoppers with curbside pickup to thwart Amazon

in Shopping News
by Admin •
Reuters - As Amazon looks to upend the U.S. grocery market with home delivery, some veteran supermarket operators are betting on a different strategy: curbside pickup.. Kroger Co (KR.N) and Walmart Inc (WMT.N) are tweaking that formula for groceries.. The companies have invested heavily...read more

IOS Smart Phones on Konga Online Store Nigeria..

in Shopping Deals
by Admin •
Apple - iPhone 7 - 256GB - Black ~N272,000 Apple - iPhone X - 64GB - Space Grey ~N435,000 Apple - iPhone 8 - 64GB ROM 2GB RAM - Gold ~N269,000 Apple - iPhone 8 - 64GB ROM - 2GB RAM - Space Grey ~N275,000 Apple - iPhone 8 Plus - Black ~N329,999 Apple - iPhone X - 256GB - Si...read more

Walmart's 1.4million workers to have option of getting paid earlier..

in Shopping News
by Admin •
Critics say the move is a sign that Walmart doesn't pay enough. But the problem may be bigger than that: As Michael Corkery of the Times points out, the new service "highlights, albeit unwittingly, the financial struggles of the low-wage workers in the retail and service industries. Ev...read more

UK Shoppers likely to pay up to 1000% more for Brussels sprouts during this Holiday Christmas..

in Shopping News
by Admin •
An economist Dr Jon Seaton, who spent three weeks scanning sprout prices as part of Loughborough University's Christmas and New Year campaign aimed at alleviating seasonal stress, warned that unless shoppers went to the trouble of comparing the cost of a kilo they would be unaware of h...read more

"I hate window shopping.. But I love checking out price tags.." — Anonymous..

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •
1 ... 567891011 ... 18

© 2018 About Us - Shoppers Board - Rules - Contact
Forum Powered By Nabble