General

Welcome!
General Board: Feel free to share your updates, discuss latest trends & happenings..
UpdatesNewsQuotesCareerHealthSportsEntertainmentsDatingMarket

HEADLINES: • Judge Orders Los Angeles to Move Homeless People Away From Freeways • Trump dismisses State Department Inspector General • House passes $3 trillion relief package, bill 'DOA' in Senate..

in News
by NaijaStore •

“ The poorest man in the world is the man without a dream.. The most frustrated man in the world is the man with a dream that never becomes reality. ” - Myles Munroe

in Quotes
by NaijaStore •

“ Push yourself again and again. Do not give an inch until the final buzzer sounds. ” - Larry Bird

in Quotes
by NaijaStore •

HEADLINES: • UK churches consider ticketing after lockdown • US Democrats introduce bill to protect health data used for tracing the coronavirus • Major US stock indexes dived on Friday..

in News
by NaijaStore •

“ Our work is the presentation of our capabilities. ” - Edward Gibbon

in Quotes
by NaijaStore •

“ As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn’t leave my bitterness and hatred behind, I’d still be in prison. ” - Nelson Mandela

in Quotes
by NaijaStore •

HEADLINES: • FBI seizes Sen. Richard Burr’s phone after serving search warrant, report says • Trump ramps up expulsions of migrant youth, citing virus • Coronavirus "may never go away", WHO warns..

in News
by NaijaStore •

“Never forget that people have fought and died for the freedom you enjoy..”

in Quotes
by NaijaStore •

HEADLINES: • Chinese investment in U.S. drops • Britons face pay freezes and tax rises to cover £300bn coronavirus bill • Mitch McConnell calls Obama "classless" for criticizing Trump..

in News
by NaijaStore •

“Do not keep searching for the truth, just let go of your opinions.” - Buddhist Proverb

in Quotes
by NaijaStore •

“The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” - Oprah Winfrey

in Quotes
by NaijaStore •

HEADLINES: • Obama says US virus response a 'chaotic disaster' • Biden raises $2.7 million in first virtual fundraiser with DNC • Three members of White House coronavirus task force self-isolate..

in News
by NaijaStore •

“ CREATIVITY is knowing how to hide your sources. ” - Albert Einstein

in Quotes
by NaijaStore •

HEADLINES: • FDA approves COVID-19 test using gene-editing tool CRISPR • Nurse busted for stealing dead coronavirus patient’s credit card • Trump says virus will disappear without a vaccine..

in News
by NaijaStore •

“ EXCUSE is the raw material for building the house of FAILURE. ”

in Quotes
by NaijaStore •
1 ... 567891011
Account ▶

Forum Regulations    Affiliate Disclosure    Product Ideas     Directory     Shopping News     Market Updates     Global Bulletins     Quotes     Contact