COVID-19: Preventive Measures and Safety Tips
- CDC: Practice social distancing by putting space between yourself and others.
Continue to practice healthy habits to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds
- Clean and then disinfect frequently used surfaces
- Stay home if you’re sick
- Avoid touching your face
- WHO: Protect yourself from the coronavirus;
- Wash your hands 👐 frequently
- Maintain social distancing
- Avoid touching eyes 👀, nose 👃and mouth 👄
- Practice respiratory hygiene
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
- Stay informed