NaijaStore.Net - Online Shopping Directory..

Shoppers Board

Welcome!
Shopping News - Deals - Reviews - Quotes..

Sub-Forum ► General Board: Feel free to share your updates, discuss latest trends & happenings.. → Create New Groups.. *Note » [Forum Rules]

"I like my money right where I can see it - hanging in my closet.." ....

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •

"Buying something on sale is a very special feeling. In fact, the less I pay for something, the more it is worth to me. I have a dress that I paid so little for that I am afraid to wear it. I could spill something on it, and then how would I replace it for that amount of money?." — Rita Rudner..

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •

"People will buy anything that is one to a customer.." — Sinclair Lewis..

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •

"A Christmas shopper's complaint is one of long-standing"..

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •

"Thank God we're living in a country where the sky's the limit, the stores are open late and you can shop in bed thanks to television.." — Joan Rivers...

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •

"I always say shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist.." — Tammy Faye Bakker..

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •

"A consumer is a shopper who is sore about something.." — Harold Coffin..

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •

"If men liked shopping, they'd call it research.." — Cynthia Nelms..

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping" — Bo Derek..

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •

Job - Pet Products/Stocker Associate | PETSMART - Pasadena, United States

in Jobs
by Admin •
Job Details Company: PETSMART. Location: Pasadena. Description Pet Products Associates are responsible for keeping stock organized and on store shelves. Pet Products Associates generally work during off-peak shopping hours to execute pricing, re-organizing, and display set up.. PetSmart ...read more

Target's quarterly sales report beat estimates..

in Shopping News
by Admin •
According to Reuters' report, Target Corp reported a better-than-expected 0.9 percent rise in comparable sales, as price cuts on several everyday items helped drive traffic at its stores and website.. ...[Reuters Business] — Target's quarterly comparable sales beat estimates.. → [Full Article]...read more

Amazon stops bundled video service..

in Shopping News
by Admin •
According to Reuters' report, Amazon.com Inc has scrapped plans to launch an online streaming service bundling popular U.S. broadcast and cable networks because it believes it cannot make enough... ...[Reuters Business] — Exclusive: Amazon scraps bundled video service - sources.. → [Full Arti...read more

Dollar drops as fears build that tax reform plans will drag

in Shopping News
by Admin •
According to report, The U.S. dollar takes a knock as investors grow increasingly averse to riskier assets and put more money into perceived safer havens such as the yen and the Swiss franc. Concerns over tax reforms and... ...[MarketWatch] — Currencies: Dollar drops as fears build that tax re...read more

"Shopping is a woman thing. It's a contact sport like football. Women enjoy the scrimmage, the noisy crowds, the danger of being trampled to death, and the ecstasy of the purchase"— Erma Bombeck..

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •

"When I am broke and hungry.. thinking of what to do, I go on a shopping spree.." — Anonymous..

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •
1 ... 137138139140141142

© 2018 NaijaStore.Net - Shoppers Board - Rules - Contact