Shoppers Board

Forum.NaijaStore.Net
Welcome!
Shopping News - Deals - Reviews - Quotes..

Sub-Forum ► General Board:
Feel free to share your updates, discuss latest trends & happenings.. »Create your own Group.. *Note→[Forum Rules]

"..I love to wear a new look every black friday for my shopping..." — Anonymous...

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •

"..I love vintage shopping, I think it's really fun. And I love the feeling of finding the most amazing piece for less.." — Emma Roberts...

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •

"..I rationalize shop. I buy a dress because I need change for gum.." — Rita Rudner...

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •

"..A bargain ain't a bargain unless it's something you need.." — Sidney Carroll...

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •

"Happy Thanksgiving to someone I'd have no problem stomping to death on Black Friday.." — Anonymous

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •

How to Buy an Item and Place an Order on AliExpress

in Shopping Deals
by Admin •
1. Making use of the 'Buy Now' tab When you visit a product's page on AliExpress , make sure you see a detailed information about the item you are interest in buying by clicking on the Product's Image or Photo or Product's Name. Select the specification you want if it is an Item with specificat...read more

Article | What is Buyer Persona?.. How to Create Top-Quality Content..

in Shopping News
by Admin •
A buyer persona is a detailed description of a semi-fictional character who is the ideal customer for your business.. Unlike a target audience description that classifies a large group of people, a buyer persona defines one person's character, values, demographics, problems, and goals. It even...read more

US Government Sanctions Thirteen Chinese and North Korean organizations

in Shopping News
by Admin •
According to Reuters' report, The United States on Tuesday imposed sanctions against 13 Chinese and North Korean organizations Washington accused of helping evade nuclear restrictions against Pyongyang and supporting the country through trade.. [Reuters] — U.S. sanctions 13 Chinese and North Kor...read more

Apple removes Microsoft Skype and several apps in China

in Shopping News
by Admin •
Apple Inc said on Tuesday it has removed several apps including Skype, Microsoft Corp's internet phone call and messaging service, from its app store in China after the country's government said they violated local laws.. [Reuters Business] — Apple removes several apps, including Skype, in Chin...read more

"..Sorry shoppers on Black Friday will block and tackle better than your football team on Thanksgiving.." — Anonymous...

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •

Manhattan ranked as most expensive shopping street in America

in Shopping News
by Admin •
While many retailers are closing stores, the main high street markets have not been as adversely affected.. The upper reaches of the Manhattan street again ranked as the most expensive place in the United States to rent space for a retail store. It's the most expensive shopping street in the cou...read more

Malls in United States are being converted for residential purposes

in Shopping News
by Admin •
According to Marketwatch's report, Malls are being repurposed for residences as an oversupply of one meets a lack of the other across America... [MarketWatch] — Malls are dying. There aren’t enough homes. Is there a solution?.. → [Full Article]

Apple's iPhone X assembled by illegal student labour - Financial Times

in Shopping News
by Admin •
According to report, Apple Inc.'s main supplier in Asia has been employing high-school students working illegal overtime to assemble the iPhone X in an effort to catch up with demand after facing production delays, the Financial Times reported, citing several teenagers involved... [Bloomberg] — ...read more

" Style Strategy is about shopping smart, staying chic and making it all last. It's about showing women how to shop for value without compromising style.." — Nina Garcia..

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •

"..A consumer is a shopper who is sore about something.." — Harold Coffin...

in Shopping Quotes
by Admin •
1 ... 135136137138139140141 ... 144

© 2018 About Us - Forum - Rules - Contact