NaijaStore.Net | Online Shopping Directory..

Shoppers Board

Welcome!
Shopping News - Reviews - Deals - Quotes..

Sub-Forum ► General Board: Feel free to share your updates, discuss latest trends & happenings.. → Create New Groups.. *Note » [Forum Rules]
Updates - Market Wall - Career Board - Quote Wall - News Wall - Headlines - Trends - Jobs..

10-Day Amazon UK Black Friday Sales ~ 17th to 26th November

in Shopping Reviews/Deals
by Admin •
The Amazon Uk Black Friday Deals Store opens from 00:00 on Friday the 17th November until 23:59 on Sunday the 26th.. There will be various 'Deals of the Day' daily throughout the period, ranging from Amazon devices, electronics, and pet supplies to kitchen and home and garden items.. More s...read more

Holiday shoppers hunted by cyber scams and fake shopping websites

in Shopping News
by Admin •
According to report, Two in five U.S. consumers have fallen victim to an online phishing attack, according to a 2017 Cyber Monday Phishing Survey by DomainTools.. Cyber Monday is officially the Monday after Thanksgiving. But many holiday shoppers hunt for deals via their smartphones and laptops ...read more

"Window shopping for a whole year without eventually buying anything could be likened to someone who is drunk pretending to be hungry.." — Anonymous Quote..

in Shopping Quotes/Sayings
by Admin •
by Admin •
by Admin •

"The world is a shopping mall.. People buy and sell.." — Anonymous..

by Admin •

"Sale Price – What something costs when it is priced only slightly above what it is worth; also what something is priced at the day after we bought it at a higher price.." — Richard E. Turner..

by Admin •

"A bargain is something you can't use at a price you can't resist.." — Franklin P. Jones..

by Admin •

"I like my money right where I can see it - hanging in my closet.." ....

by Admin •

"Buying something on sale is a very special feeling. In fact, the less I pay for something, the more it is worth to me. I have a dress that I paid so little for that I am afraid to wear it. I could spill something on it, and then how would I replace it for that amount of money?." — Rita Rudner..

by Admin •

"People will buy anything that is one to a customer.." — Sinclair Lewis..

by Admin •

"A Christmas shopper's complaint is one of long-standing"..

by Admin •

"Thank God we're living in a country where the sky's the limit, the stores are open late and you can shop in bed thanks to television.." — Joan Rivers...

by Admin •

"I always say shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist.." — Tammy Faye Bakker..

by Admin •

"A consumer is a shopper who is sore about something.." — Harold Coffin..

by Admin •
1 ... 124125126127128129130

© 2018 NaijaStore.Net - Shoppers Board - Rules - Contact