Shoppers Board

Forum.NaijaStore.Net
Welcome!
Shopping News - Deals - Reviews - Quotes..

Sub-Forum ► General Board:
Feel free to share your updates, discuss latest trends & happenings.. »Create your own Group.. *Note→[Forum Rules]

"Being positive in a negative situation is not naive. It's leadership.." ~ Ralph Marston..

in Quotes
by Admin •

Premium Times — U.S. warns citizens of possible electoral violence in Liberia..

in News
by Admin •

"A good conscience is a continual Christmas." - Benjamin Franklin

in Quotes
by Admin •

Formal Arsenal player, Emmanuel Eboue broke.. Lost his home..

in News
by Admin •
According to The Punch's report, former Arsenal defender, Emmanuel Eboue sleeps on the floor in a friend's house after suffering a dip in fortunes.. He lost all his assets to his wife Aurelie after a divorce battle.. He was ordered by a judge to transfer his home to Aurelie.. “I can't affor...read more

"It's always more important to be kind than to be right." - Rich Simmonds..

in Quotes
by Admin •

"It's a waste of time and energy worrying about things you don't have control over.." - Anonymous..

in Quotes
by Admin •

"Hard times will always reveal true friends."..

in Quotes
by Admin •

"We are dominated by the relatively small number of persons...who understand the mental processes" - Edward Bernays..

in Quotes
by Admin •

"Look for something beneficial in every situation that you can turn to your advantage."..

in Quotes
by Admin •

USA TODAY — Death toll following Tropical Storm Tembin now over 100 people in the southern Philippines..

in News
by Admin •

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

in Quotes
by Admin •

"A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear."..

in Quotes
by Admin •

The Hill — Appeals court rules against Trump's third travel ban..

in News
by Admin •

"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more of it I have!.." - Thomas Jefferson..

in Quotes
by Admin •

"Even when am wary, I keep pressing on because my victory is certain." — Anonymous..

in Quotes
by Admin •
1 ... 109110111112113114115 ... 144

© 2018 About Us - Forum - Rules - Contact