Shoppers Board

Forum.NaijaStore.Net
Welcome!
Shopping News - Deals - Reviews - Quotes..

Sub-Forum ► General Board:
Feel free to share your updates, discuss latest trends & happenings.. »Create your own Group.. *Note→[Forum Rules]

XHNews — Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in Trump's wake..

in News
by Admin •

"We don't need more parties, or decorations, or gifts, or worries, or expectations to be added to Christmas. What we really need is some grace. For ourselves and others. And we need to love people." — Susanna Foth..

in Quotes
by Admin •

" Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality." — Washington Irving..

in Quotes
by Admin •

"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders." — Isaiah 9:6..

in Quotes
by Admin •

"I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you." - Robin Williams..

in Quotes
by Admin •

"Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it's Christmas." — Dale Evans..

in Quotes
by Admin •

"#Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting. It is happiness because we see joy in people. It is forgetting self and finding time for others. It is discarding the meaningless and stressing the true values." — Thomas S. Monson..

in Quotes
by Admin •

"Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but of reflection." — Winston Churchill..

in Quotes
by Admin •

"Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.." — Charles M. Schulz..

in Quotes
by Admin •

"It is #Christmas every time you let God love others through you." - Mother Teresa..

in Quotes
by Admin •

Formal CIA Agent, Edward Snowden creates app that catches hackers..

in News
by Admin •
The Freedom of the Press Foundation, which counts the NSA whistleblower as a board member and the Guardian Project jointly developed Haven, an app that takes advantage of the sensor-dense pocket computers we have come to call phones.. Rather than fill your home with cameras, or motion s...read more

ABC News — Serena Williams set to return to competition: "I am delighted to be returning to the court in Abu Dhabi for the first time since the birth of my daughter in September."..

in News
by Admin •

"You can get excited about the future. The past won't mind.." ~ Hillary DePiano..

in Quotes
by Admin •

"It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone." - Marilyn Monroe..

in Quotes
by Admin •
by Admin •
1 ... 108109110111112113114 ... 144

© 2018 About Us - Forum - Rules - Contact