NaijaStore.Net - Online Shopping Directory..

Shoppers Board

Welcome!
Shopping News - Deals - Reviews - Quotes..

Sub-Forum ► General Board: Feel free to share your updates, discuss latest trends & happenings.. → Create New Groups.. *Note » [Forum Rules]

"The consumer isn't a moron; she is your wife" - David Ogilvy..

in Quotes
by Admin •

The Hill — Rupert Murdoch calls on Facebook to pay publishers for content..

in News
by Admin •

"I don't chase people anymore. I learned that I'm here, and I'm important. I'm not going to run after people to prove that I matter."...

in Quotes
by Admin •

Slate — Facebook and Google are building armies of content moderators for 2018..

in News
by Admin •

Amazon's Checkout-Free Automated Grocery Store Opens to Public..

in Shopping News
by Admin •
Reuters — Amazon will open its checkout-free grocery store to the public on Monday after more than a year of testing, the company said, moving forward on an experiment that could dramatically alter brick-and-mortar retail. The Seattle store, known as Amazon Go, relies on cameras and sen...read more

"A razor can be sharper than an axe, but can never cut a tree.." - African Proverb..

in Quotes
by Admin •

"..familiarity breeds contempt.."...

in Quotes
by Admin •

Bloomberg — Gem Diamonds finds another huge stone at its mine in Africa..

in News
by Admin •

"Leisure is the mother of philosophy." - Thomas Hobbes..

in Quotes
by Admin •

Scientist warns that 'Sex with a robot could lead to psychopathic disorders..'

in Nigeria
by Admin •
The Nation's Report — Experts have warned need to be careful, lest we get addicted to artificial intelligence love making.. A Futurologist, Dr Ian Pearson believes women will be ditch men for robots when they want to get frisky in ten years’ time and could even start falling in love with ...read more

"If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you! If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you." — Zig Ziglar..

in Quotes
by Admin •

About a million UK Citizens use steroids to enhance looks - Report

in News
by Admin •
The Guardian' Report — Up to one million people in the United Kingdom are taking anabolic steroids and other image- and performance-enhancing drugs (IPEDs) to change the way they look, public health experts and doctors have said. This ranges from teenagers seeking the perfect physique to el...read more

Reuters Business — Exclusive: U.S. sanctions curb Microsoft sales to hundreds of Russian firms..

in News
by Admin •

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching." -Randall G Leighton..

in Quotes
by Admin •

"Failure is a bruise, not a tattoo." – Jon Sinclair..

in Quotes
by Admin •
1 ... 81828384858687 ... 142

© 2018 NaijaStore.Net - Shoppers Board - Rules - Contact