NaijaStore.Net - Online Shopping Directory..

Dating

Welcome!
Feel free to interact & discuss love/marriage/relationship matters, advice & tips.. Create your own »Groups
*[Forum Rules]
by NiceGuy •
Men like to hear loving remarks just as much as women if not more. They like to think of themselves as 'macho man', but deep inside some of them are very emotional, sensitive and like to be nurtured just as much as women.. A responsible man works so hard to be the bread winner, supports his w...read more
by NiceGuy •
Tom dated Jane for three years without sleeping with her, even after their traditional marriage Jane did not still allow Tom to touch her.. The wedding day was fixed and the day before the wedding was the bachelors eve. All Tom's friends were with their girl friends and they were having fun, ...read more
by NiceGuy •
My name is Nathan (not real name). I’m a typical Nigerian guy and I cherish my Fridays a lot; I get to hang out with the sickest guys every Friday night and secondly, It’s another escape from my nagging and boring wife. I get confused sometimes on whether she’s my mother or my wife. Don’t git...read more
by NiceGuy •
Money is good. It solves a lot of problems. It is good to have money. But a lot of couples have not been able to balance this area very well. They have succeeded in having the money quite alright, but it is at the expense of a good family life. That is why the scripture talks about the deceitful...read more
by NiceGuy •
It is amazing how we take for granted the power of appreciation as men. We naturally assume it is a woman’s job to do certain things and a lot of women feel used that they have conditioned themselves to fate thinking they don’t really deserve anything. Are you that kind of man who feels everythi...read more
by NiceGuy •
How on earth would a man use the same mouth he used to propose marriage tear the same woman down to an extent that she looks like a shadow of herself? The concept of head-ship isn’t freedom to do whatever you like without being questioned; head-ship is actually taking responsibility. There...read more
by NiceGuy •
• Go for a walk on the beach. Trace out the shape of a large love heart in the sand. Sit inside the heart and cuddle your partner as you watch the sun go down. • Place an ad on her favorite site or blog saying something like: "Dear Flaky, With you by my side, everyday feels like...read more
by NiceGuy •
1. My son, if you keep spending on a woman and she never asked you if you’re saving or investing, and she keeps enjoying the attention, don’t marry her. 2. My son, a woman could be a good wife to you, some could be a good mother to your children but if you’ve found a woman like a mother to y...read more
by NiceGuy •
1. Humor Women want a man who can make them laugh, or at least show them the humour in even the most uncomfortable situation. The ability to joke at the stresses of life, and being in a relationship, is a must. Unfortunately, not every man is born with the ability to make people laugh, but just...read more
by NiceGuy •
There is nothing more devastating and more self-destructive than living in uncertainty, not knowing for sure whether he really goes to work every night or if he spends the night somewhere else.. Most often even If you know deep down inside your heart that your partner is cheating on you, you...read more

© 2018 NaijaStore.Net - Shoppers Board - Rules - Contact